WHAT TO EXPECT
– Expectation During the Photo Shoot –
The house should be shoot-ready when we arrive
We want the photos of your home to be the best they can be. This requires teamwork and cooperation that will result in an outstanding online presence when your home goes LIVE on the market.
Although we would love to help you stage your home, we unfortunately do not have the skill set required to do so. When we arrive to take photos of your property, we ask that all staging and cleaning be done prior to our arrival. Remember you may be the one waiting on us if the previous house is not ready. This will help all of us and ensure the best possible photos.
To efficiently maintain our busy schedule and deliver the level of service our clients expect, we can not spend unnecessary time at the home waiting for it to be cleaned, dusted, de-cluttered, etc.
Please review the Why Prep for Photos for tips on preparing your home for real estate photography, please do not turn off any lights until your photographer is done photographing the home, and note that we are not responsible and will not partake in any of the following duties while photographing your home:
We Do Not:
- Move or re-arrange furniture
- Make beds, clean, dust or de-clutter
- Pick up toys or yard items
- “Photoshop” out vehicles, walls, damaged walls, power lines, wall pictures, cords, etc.
- Touch personal bathroom supplies (shampoo, toothbrushes, deodorant, towels)